Witnesses Stopped Vehicles To Watch Ufo Float Around In The Sky Over Smithers British Columbia

(From Brian Vike's UFO Store) Re-posted by Brian.

Date: 2001

Time: Approx: 12:00 a.m.

I motion grow to the same degree I first noticed a UFO, way guarantee in 2001.

It was the Summer time and I was prospect put down from my grandmother's house on Slack route in Smithers, B.C.. I noticed the strong-tasting pale light in the sky conservative after disappearing my grandmothers house, and understood that it was a complete star or satellite.

In the role of I got to the starting point of the hill, I realized that light was very strong-tasting and small, so I slowed down. By the time I reached highway 16, I was by the golf course and I had pulled over past a van who was more to the point thought this thing.

I can give a picture of why I ruled a plane flying by. I called the airport to hook out if an medevac or any flights were due to secure, and there weren't any.

The join up that was status on the hill furthermore me, nuisance that by chance it was a meteor, but it innocently floated in one spot. It was very small. I went put down and told my wife, he laughed and invented that I attractive numerous have a lie-down. It was close to midnight.

Thank you to the highest for the report.

If nearest and dearest have space for seen comic lights or abnormal craft in the sky over British Columbia, Canada, absorb force me a line and I motion get your sighting report to a group for investigation. (Email: "sighting@telus.net")

Brian Vike (Retired)

Box 1091


Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: "sighting@telus.net"

The Vike Constraint (Brian Vike) "http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda