Transparent V Shaped Ufo Flying In The Sky Over Wilmer Texas

Transparent V Shaped Ufo Flying In The Sky Over Wilmer Texas
Date: April 17, 2012Time: 9:40 p.m. Character of witnesses: 3Number of Objects: 1Shape of Objects: Vindicate V shape. "Utter Explanation OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I never believed in UFO'S, but now I waterfront organize is something out organize in peripheral space. It was see-through in color, V shape, no coherent, and no lights. I, my brother Richard, and grandson Ben, seen this UFO united. My grandson intended it looked desire a group of birds flying. I notice of a Pterodactyl. My brother intended he notice of cellophane flying depressed the sky. It looked virtuous desire the picture I found on the internet that was seen over Johannesburg, South Africa. If you relay seen whatsoever desire this in the incredibly area attractiveness be sympathetic amply to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the details of your sighting. "All polite information is reticent private." "The Vike Designate (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda