Unknown Object Flying Over Oro Valley Tucson Arizona 4 Sep 2011

Unknown Object Flying Over Oro Valley Tucson Arizona 4 Sep 2011
UFO SIGHTINGS 2011 - UFO activity over Oro Lapse - Tucson, Arizona recorded on Sunday, 4th September 2011.

Evidence report: " I am calm emailing to report what I witnessed this evening. I am an trial lawyer, and the very last quality that would end product up something gone this."

"I was sitting free this evening afterward my mother and my sister (Northwest Oro Lapse), and we all witnessed what was not a plane, nor helicopter, and the lately way I can concern to show up it would be to say a UFO. "

"It was suspended a cut above the mountains, not yet perfect, then it went good up popular the sky (not horizontally as plane would fly, good up)- it ascended you may perhaps saw, at a shaky suspended pace, we noticed it first as two pulsing lights, it is when all's said and done agreed to explain. After that it inspired over the sky, fair a cut above us, and it was Sure not a plane. I when all's said and done do not advise how to show up it, I allow never seen at all gone it. It was triangular produced and had a line of lights (I would say about 5), but they were not array lights. I when all's said and done don't advise how to show up it. After that it was calm extinct. "

"Unsophisticatedly, I am regular in a state of shock and awe at this sketch. I had my request afterward me at the time, and at first we were calm so upset at what we were seeing. After that I kindheartedness of my request being in my hand, so I turned on the camcorder of my request, and you can unambiguously see it. It is not as clear as what we saw, at the same time as it is a video from a request, but it unambiguously shows the suspended lights. I started disc at 9:02pm, but the complete fact lasted seemingly virtually 5 account. "

"I don't advise why I am yet calligraphy this. I suppose at the same time as in case other population claim in that possibly report that they saw it, I calm required to say don't jumble them as not being believable. We saw it too. I would never in a million time end product up something gone this."Author: CGsource: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda