High Strangeness Year One

High Strangeness Year One
Wow, it completely escaped my notice that "High Strangeness" has just marked its First Anniversary! It actually happened three days ago, and I had no clue... I remembered my second wedding anniversary just five days ago; you'd think the blog's anniversary would be every bit as prominent in my memory banks... Of course, nobody gets mad at me if I forget my blogaversary. Unless... are "you "mad, reader? There's no point in keeping it inside, so, please, let it all out. Happy Anniversary to me! What better way to celebrate than to break out this picture I've been dying to use but haven't come up with even the flimsiest reason to? Now I don't need a reason, because... Godzilla Pants!What a complete revolution around the sun it's been! I've seen three UFOs, attended a UFO conference, started laying the groundwork for writing the definitive biography of one of the most famous UFOlogists of all time, been published and interviewed on public radio, and most importantly, I've become a Certified UFO Field Investigator. This morning I submitted my first completed investigation report, and I feel pretty good about it.To be honest, Case #XXXXX turned out to be not particularly exciting or noteworthy. Two guys drinking beer around a campfire late at night saw three white lights in an "arrowhead" formation zip silently across the night sky...I know what you're thinking, but I ask you not to judge. Many of the most important discoveries of our time were made by guys drinking beer around a campfire. But alas, this is not one of them... The whole sighting was over in five seconds, and the witness told me thinks he and his buddy saw a secret military aircraft, not anything "alien." Believe me, I tried to get him to change his mind, but he was set on his version of the story, so what could I do? I had no choice but to label the case "Unknown - Other."" My State Director is already looking for a new case to assign to me. She thought she had a good one today, but it was just a spammer who submitted the same sighting report a few hundred times with the classic "555-1212" gag phone number in his contact information. She assumed it was the work of a human prankster, but I'm not so sure. By now word must have gotten out to the aliens that MUFON is starting to send their toughest non-Bigfoot cases my way, and you can bet they're shaking in their moon boots.

Origin: chupacabra-digest.blogspot.com

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda