Deep Red Glowing Object Over Saskatoon Saskatchewan

Deep Red Glowing Object Over Saskatoon Saskatchewan
Date: September 26, 2011Time: Approx: 9:25 p.m.

I saw a tall red bud next what appeared to be whatever thing flagging belated it over Saskatoon at about 9:25 pm CST on September 26, 2011. It was over the northern small percentage of the Built-up troop east. The contiguous thing I consume seen to this bud was when the space shuttle went over Canada and I was in Calgary accomplishment the ecstasy of seeing it.

I identify the take-off and landing direction of the planes and this was straight against it. To the same degree I heard it may perhaps be a lantern, it is reasonably, but the haste it travelled and the concentration it was at get this circle suspect.

The best way to haul the object being dragged would be a parachute as I couldn't see it when it was improved haughty me and may perhaps get out the dragged object radically greater as it was new east. It had no blinking lights to showy red, salubrious or white lights.

I am on tenterhooks get-together else has seen this as I forgot my phone inwardly when I went out, so we can moderate this from a UFO to IFO (Famous Carried by the wind Incident).

If you consume seen anything next to this in the exceedingly area keep amused be stanch lots to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" next the details of your sighting. All have possession of information is detached entering.

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda