Ufo Sightings For December 1 2008

Ufo Sightings For December 1 2008
Introduce are the new UFO sightings as reported by Billy Support at Near.com: UFOs/Aliens:CALIFORNIA-11-06-08-At brutally 7:30 PM, at Twist Dume (north end of Malibu), I looked directly west at the horizon as I perpetually do whichever sundown. Near 20 miles or so off the shore, I saw what looked like a star no mega than what would be 500 feet off the sea, hanging. It would revise set of clothes from red, salubrious, fair, blue, and as a consequence to iced. I chronicle it was not a plane, as they would be flying high. Afterward, the object appeared to be hanging over the water, and continued mighty towards the west over the sea. This went on for about a imperfect hour and as a consequence the lights passed away. It was the strangest thing I create always seen. source: http://ufos.about.com CALIFORNIA-November, 2008-It seems like in recent times the UFOs are flying over Santa Ana. I was leaden on the 5 South Definitely towards Tustin, dowry is an antenna that stands high with red lights by the 17th inside lane grow. My boyfriend and I saw a imperceptible light which we at first plan to be a sinking star, but as a consequence realized that our eyes had seen no matter which way mega out of this world. This imperceptible object encouraged multiply by two in a super long-standing speed and as a consequence passed away, andit encouraged horizontally. A few days well along I saw this once more but this time a slight preferably to LA seeing that I was leaden to a operation with acquaintances. Four days ago once more, on 17th inside lane separation to bring in up my boyfriend, I was yet to come from Euclid to the Santa Ana Instructor, and I first saw a group of imperceptible lights unruffled, so I in half a shake attributed that they may well not be planes from the time when planes cannot cranium subsequent to to whichever other like that and dowry was no "blast" like the ones helicopters or airplanes create. These were 3 flying objects that had imperceptible lights in a shape of a triangle. So I craving to chronicle if it's unemotional me seeing all these things? Like the nutty fires, I create been seeing these imperceptible lights that nearby do not move and as a consequence vanish and as a consequence appear strengthen in pairs and as a consequence one of them is bemused. source: http://ufos.about.com DELAWARE-11-08-08-I spotted 3 imperceptible lights in the sky after exiting the Christiana Piazza nigh on Wilmington. At first I plan they were stars or airline development headed toward Philadelphia. I watched the objects for a few minutes. They did not move. They were hanging at match altitudes. The beat object was the outermost south, whilst the oppose object was outermost north. I departed the assembly and continued toward Hockessin, DE. To the same degree headed north on Rt. 7, I noticed the 3 objects once more. This time, the oppose object was mighty toward the east, at a relegate stage. It appeared to be entirely round (ball-like), but was entrenched by a light which pulsated as it encouraged. The light was atypical accustomed plane strobes or flashing lights. The object seemed to fluffy and wallop. I lost sight of it as I traveled north on Rt. 7. source: www.mufon.com OREGON-1977-I was immigrant south on I-5 at about 6:00 PM on a Sunday sundown in the fall of 1977. It was perpetually bright, and I was on the northern border of Salem, Oregon. At that time this area was farmers' fields and tiny wooded areas. The development was light. As I herd, a imperceptible light appeared in the sky to the southeast at about 1000 ft high. It zipped anxiously down, as a consequence stood perpetually at about 10 feet off of the ground to the departed side of the northbound lanes. As I came parallel to it in my south coil lane, it zipped in front of my car excess at the ten foot level off the ground, and about 50 feet in front of my car. It was about 2 feet in mount and remained dowry for about 5 seconds. It as a consequence zipped off to the faithful and came up in back my car staying at the 10 foot level about 30 feet in back. Anew, it stayed for about five seconds. Furthermore it zipped south once more about 50 feet in front of my car. Just the once about 5 mega seconds of hanging, it took off at a 45 balanced angle stylish the sky. I create never seen whatsoever move as long-standing as this light or linger so perpetually seeing that not mighty. I create traveled that quality of highway a lot. On average all I see are red-tailed hawks. source: http://ufos.about.com

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda