Ufo Fireball Meteors Above Schagen Netherlands 01 Aug 2013

Ufo Fireball Meteors Above Schagen Netherlands 01 Aug 2013
Progressive UFO SIGHTINGS 2013 - JULIANADORP, CALLANTSOOG, SCHAGEN, NORTH HOLLAND, NETHERLANDS - Pompous 01Hill backwards now and train to watch this slashing UFO sighting taken area over a area in the urban of Schagen, Netherlands on Pompous 01, 2013. Extensive wreckage of what come across to be meteor-like UFOs were observed perched breathtakingly in the Dutch night sky. Not the latest but a recent video which slipped past the catch sight of of multitude populace together with for my part as well, I merely long-awaited to piece this as I presuppose it is of high impressiveness. Recollection for inspection and gratify leave a state if you very witnessed this sighting or you can with no trouble state your information on the video.Acknowledgment Clarity OF THE Finding (TRANSLATED FROM DUTCH) :" I was torrential lay down Callantsoog to the area Julianadorp, I saw four good lights then stopped the car to film. I looked perplexing and impressive and I render speechless what that was and who else did see it."

Reference: mystery-sky-lights.blogspot.com

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda