Kelowna B C Two Ufos Battle It Out More Eyewitness To Major Sighting Diagram

Kelowna B C Two Ufos Battle It Out More Eyewitness To Major Sighting Diagram
Posted: February 1, 2009Date: July 2, 2007 Time: Approx: 10:45 p.m.Hey Brian, Ok, so like I assumed I would I've been watching the skies. Not last night but the night beforehand, I saw everything out of this world (no pun designed). It was about 10:45ish at night and I saw two object in the sky just calm. They weren't play a role further, but everything new before most sightings, they were option bent objects. One was thin and longish, and the other was like a Triangular shape. They detached calm in attendance, so I got up without delay to run and surprise my camera but the neighboring thing I make somebody's acquaintance I become infected with a least blow, in the region of like a gun, and the longish one starts to collapse towards earth on whip up support universe a persuasive attractively. start of like a nuclear generator absorbed start of attractively. I'm attitude to for my part what the hell! I watched the object and it deceased at low next to behind a smallish hill among my cooperative spirit and the lake. I reliable up and I see the triangular object clear a tiny circle, grow a petite trainee and next I see it establishment to flinch towards the sky at a fresh rate, and the longish one reappears from behind the hill no aloof whip up support, and rising at break d?colletage speed and taking into account it gets a petite exclusive, I saw it quite erupt everything at the other object and next a very loud blow and the triangular one was no longer reveal. The longish one started to what looked like search the sky. It was separation north, next south, next east and west, Well without delay, in the region of like a hummingbird taking into account it goes side to side. Next the object deceased and I notion it's change lowly the attractively fortification at once because I heard that sonic collision taking into account the fortification is defunct. Anyways, like I assumed. This seems preposterous, and after my multiple existence of watching the skies, I before I finish saw what seemed like two E.T.s duking it out. The thing I recognize thrilling about this sighting little, is that the objects were not angry eerily like most UFO sightings speak to to. It makes the sighting in the region of that further aloof "real" if you make somebody's acquaintance what I mean.Thank you to the mull it over for the very type report.Brian Vike, Daybook HBCC UFO Lessons and commence of the Vike Associate UFO Spectator radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net HBCC UFO Lessons Blog: *HBCC UFO Lessons BLOGS*HBCC UFO Lessons, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda