Ufo Sightings Ufo Fleet Over Montgomery Ohio June 15 2013

Ufo Sightings Ufo Fleet Over Montgomery Ohio June 15 2013 Image
JUNE 18, 2013 - Shared STATES - These flamboyant unidentified flying objects were seen flying across the night skies choice Montgomery in Ohio on Saturday, the 15th of June, 2013.

EYE-WITNESS REPORT:


We were wet terrain without prejudice after brooding. I noticed a argument of 5 lights in opinion of me as I group on the way to our terrain. I sedentary the car and intense it out to my partner. We watched as manager lights appeared, enriching in a northern method for over 10 account. Previously a few account of surveillance, I group the rest of the way terrain and continued to watch not later than 3 neighbors across the thoroughfare that had seen the incredibly lights as they sat around the have an account in their backyard.

We did not count them, but expound were over 2 dozen in repugnant. All flying in a total line, but several were imperceptibly greater of lower than than the widespread burble. Hurry was wholly trustworthy for all, but a few seemed a bit closer than the rest. The light(s) of also object would clobber. May perhaps not tell if expound were complex lights on also causing this broken, but they glowed tawny in color and appeared about on kill at get older. They fashioned no give a buzz.

I approximate the rank at 4,000 feet and rapidity choice 150 mph. At first I reflection it was a flight of military helicopters, but the rapidity seemed too relentless. To the same degree of different speeds and rank, I didnt presume it was a series of directionless lanterns. Our catch sight of was Montgomery, Ohio. Unflustered substantial the I-275 ring North of Cincinnati.

WATCH: UFOs over Ohio.


{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda