Dreams Water And A Childhood Connection

Dreams Water And A Childhood Connection
A lot of my dreams/memories from childhood concerning UFOs and entities include the presence of a childhood friend. She is in many of these dreams, and together we wait for "them." I realized, after posting my triangle dream of the other night, that the house was her house. I had called the house a recurring dreamscape; one of several settings that I return to, but this was the first time I realized the house was the one I had visited many times. An interesting observation, but what significance, if any,... who knows.

"Another thing I realized; my recent triangle dream, and this dream, (Creepy Water Dream"), that I posted on my blog Saucer Sightings, involve an unpleasant situation with water, and another childhood home; this time the one I grew up in. And, both involve invisible aliens.

So, recurring themes and imagery. Covers for literal UFO-alien experiences, or representations for something more esoteric that possibly doesn't have anything to do with UFOs or aliens at all?

I don't think it's such a dichotomous set-up. Some of both, with all kinds of things in between; possible. But attempts to be so rigid in dividing experiences like this and making sure one stays away, while we maintain "reality" misses the point.

The debate rages on about inter-dimensional, non-outer space ET creatures vs. a literal, nuts and bolts, ETH explanation. The former allows for a lot, the latter is too simplistic while ignoring all that high strangeness. Couldn't it be both?

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda