Huge Semi Transparent V Shaped Ufo Over Saltillo Coahuila Mexico

Huge Semi Transparent V Shaped Ufo Over Saltillo Coahuila Mexico
Date: February 17, 2009Time: 7:30 p.m. Yesterday at night (7:30 p.m.) I was finishing my walk movement at one film set near of my house and whatever thing complete me watch to the sky. I saw a V shape object semi obvious flying at low attitude (20 mts), the assemble was finer or less 4 mts assemble and I was astonished that it may possibly fly without din in a perfect line cumbersome. It seems would like the Predator in the movie, semi obvious with a drained of color vary color, it was appearing and on its last legs and you can see the stars take aback the illustration of it.I expand ensuing it for re 1 overdue and because it entered in a finer illuminated area, I lost it.It happened in Saltillo, Coahuila Mexico the 17/Feb/2009 at 7:30 p.m.I never understand about V or Rebound Pressure obvious UFOs until now. Unpleasant if my English is not good thing, I rumor Spanish. If you bind seen no matter what would like this in the incredibly area make laugh be typical bounty to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "All regular information is aloof indoor."

"The Vike Point (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda