Black Triangle Sighting In Delmont

BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN DELMONT, PENNSYLVANIA ON AUGUST 18TH 2013 - THREE BRIGHT RED-ORANGE ORBS IN TRIANGULAR FORMATIONSunday, August 18th 2013 (Approx. 9:15pm) My girlfriend and I were driving south on Bel Aire Drive. I came to the stop sign at the intersection of Manor Road when I immediately saw three very bright red-orange orbs in the sky directly infront of me. I cannot be sure their altitude or size but they were certainly above the tree line and below the clouds. The orbs were arranged in a triangular formation and remained still during my observation. It was rather cloudly out and no other stars could be observed (They were by far the brightest thing in the sky). The orbs appeared to be hovering right above Route 22. After watching for a minute or two I made a right turn onto Manor Drive and my girlfriend looked back and could no longer see them as if they had vanished.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda