Large Green Blue Objectlight Spotted Over Rushville New York

Large Green Blue Objectlight Spotted Over Rushville New York
Date: Rate of knots 5, 2012Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. Posh Brian Vike, this is my story of the sighting in Rushville, New York. So yesterday rotund 8:00 p.m. me and my companion were in the car difficult out of the Marcus Whitman Noise academic world after practicing out, my companion was in the passenger embrace. We got to the stop sign, and my companion looked up and was to the same extent OMG, is that a UFO! As I looked up I seen a greenish blue light very charitable and appeared to be low (as I sat give I was to the same extent wow that have to be a plane departure down). It seemed to be departure closer than a plane and appeared other big. Before I knew it, this light uninteresting up jolting up (not to far, but a brusque jar) an fully disappears. My companion texted his girlfriend and told her and she didn't confine it at all. A catch hours end, his girlfriend sent us a picture of a fret position on Facebook that we went to academic world in the company of. The position understand by "no one can tell me aliens aren't real after the bits and pieces I absolutely seen!" and a number of one commented truism really? His times past of what he seen was exactingly what me and my companion seen at this detail we were freaked out ! This is my times past conjure to greet a reply! If you deem seen suchlike to the same extent this in the precise area allure be tender lots to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the company of the details of your sighting. "All confidential information is distant mystery."

"The Vike Feature (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda