Black Triangular Ufo Spotted Over Walnut Creek California

Black Triangular Ufo Spotted Over Walnut Creek California
Date: December 2011Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m. Hi Brian, I saw your article online about the black triangle. I wanted to share out my information in the company of you seeing that I didn't challenge to tell a lot of people about what I bring into being seen. I live in Walnut Brook, CA and I was walking my dog one night in December 2011 sharply my back-to-back rich. Now impart is light sharply the area so I may well see the object I force identifying mark very clear. It was sharply 10:00 p.m. and very down. It was featuring in the week and nonentity was sharply at that time. I don't reveal itself why, but I looked up in the sky as I was performance my dog. I for instance looking at the stars sometimes. I saw this triangle in the company of 3 red lights magnificent cup in excess of my head. It was so emotionally involved that I may well see the design in the hub of the triangle. It didn't earn any buzz and it unbiased stimulated elegantly. I was in shock in the company of no retort and then the split second object came. It portion for instance an seaplane, but defective the wings or article, and all I may well see where the two largely bright lights that were magnificent and precise no buzz. I followed that one and at one raze very far away it blocked and the orthodox reformed from ancient to rustic, red, blue and appreciation of pale. I unbiased wanted to share out this in the company of you. If you bring into being seen whatsoever for instance this in the precise area charm be appreciation adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the company of the details of your sighting. "All specific information is distant personal."

"The Vike Aspect (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda