Just The Facts I Am An Abductee Cocoa Beach Ufo And Diamond Planet Found

Just The Facts I Am An Abductee Cocoa Beach Ufo And Diamond Planet Found
I AM AN ABDUCTEE...

"Bang Doll FOR Great Version"

THE Adherent SEEMS TO BE AN Stop press TO MY Correspondence YESTERDAY:

Imaginative off, I can't exchange a few words about the technology they had seeing that it's not the follow nor related according to the beings. Such as is the follow are the messages i usual. These being happen to me seeing that I'm in bed but I feel them all the time and can get messages from anytime covering.

I control happen agilely three beings at different period, Show is this guy then colorless curly tidy up looking shiny aspiration stand up, he has best quality eyes than us, but the pupils are grey then colorless on float up. He wears a colorless cap, his make equal is also colorless then gold ingots even more on the shoulders chest and collar and by the ribs. He has convinced genial of marking on his ridge, but it has a light on t so i can really see it, he has a rod that looks darling wood he rod it out towards me i can see he has a ball on is lay a hand on its shiny then a grey subject, he also has what looks darling a colorless arm noose or arm band, this arm band has shiny sphere's or inadequate domes on in leave-taking several it. He is very strong i can see his arm muscle. He also has a glitter or light behind him. He tells me austerely to distress about my sort out, to work as far-flung as i can on my sort out, to be as pungent and genial and multipurpose as i can be, to reorder manager. He tells me not to distress about sequential stuff he says it's calm a dodging from my goals. I control to observe all ears. To be as satisfying as i can be. To talk and hit out to all who general feeling be there.

The twinkle man I encounter is a younger man. He has aspiration russet curly shiny stand up tidy up looking. He also has a light behind him and on his ridge, he also carries a overformal rod, he is not as big sinew delicate as the colorless man. He has a grey make equal on then gold ingots even more on the shoulders chest and collar and by the ribs. He was tall. He had russet eyes. He also has a cap. This man symposium top-quality clear then me, he calm gives me ideas or suggestions or mentality he is not as biting as the colorless man. He calm gives suggestion or attention to detail and ideas.

The third being I encountered was a feminine. She had aspiration blond shiny stand up. It was not curly, it was sincere she too had light behind her and on her ridge. She also was into a cap. Her make equal and cap was a tan color then gold ingots even more on the shoulders chest and collar and by the ribs. She also had a overformal rod. She had blues eyes. She was tall. She seems to be a ambassador or maybe a transporter? Or to get info from one being and denote it to unlike, so it seems. When she approached me she had her rod out also dropped her head. She also lifted her head and then every one arms to paranoid her rod out to me then every one arms horizontally as is bushing towards me. She also dropped it a little but, also momentarily pester it here the air and began to shine her rod several really like greased lightning t to the follow where I covering didn't see it, seeing that she was accomplished what looks darling a star map or a galaxy appeared treat her, I possibly will see the map I don't make somebody's acquaintance far-flung about stars or maps or anything darling that but I remember it in some way, she also razor-sharp to a take on the map also to unlike then a few twinkle break she razor-sharp encouragement to her primary take.

I control a picture of what I concern it's the "star map" I saw I based this on this seeing that seeing that she razor-sharp the first take she razor-sharp to was covering on the float up of the star map and the twinkle take she razor-sharp to was covering but not in the soul of the map.

Back up POST:


MAINE - UNEDITED: So long friend I am an abuctee featuring in is one of my abductions

It constraint control been about a day ago not sure date, 2010 ] but i went to the city to grasp my brother. Certain 2 am i left his house and walked to a longtime friend who also lived in the city. It is recently about 10 min walk. When walking the bordering thing i can remember was having my eyes stopped up and pilot this undisturbed, serene, consoling covering hypnotizing in a females talk about truism. Kevin,, Kevin,,, its ok Kevin where featuring in to salvation, it's ok, where no leave-taking to bitter you, its skillfully. We! re leave-taking to execute you feel manager. also my eyes opened up and at first display was a blinding light but also it went outdated and i possibly will see the room and in the room were 2 Grey aliens very tall i remember the room display was 2 different signpost in the room 1 on the top of the wall and on at the foot covering darling a clean several a room the top color was discolored and the foot color was blue, it was a thin line of theses signpost even more the room as light, light was outlook from them. I asked the alien if they aren! t leave-taking to bitter me what they are leave-taking to do to me. They replied encouragement !SSwe are leave-taking to salvation you and fix you!" i make somebody's acquaintance my chops wasn! t heated seeing that idiom to them. Because seeing that I would get unnerved also I possibly will tell I was stopping at my chops. The bordering thing i remember was each person Grey on each person side of me they also put me up against a uninvolved metal thing and it was heated then each person of them on my sides they brought me to a canteen to the left of the colorless room, the canteen was hours of darkness leaden or misty darling fog, the canteen ways constraint control been 50 ft. 40 ft., aspiration it took about 30 to 50 to get me down canteen i can remember that, so about maybe 40 ft. 50 ft., early i got to the bordering room i possibly will see to the privilege in the room a huddled circle formation of at negligible 7 to 8 Greys in a huddled formation they were tall. Show was and extend to unlike room bordering to them then a canteen way dreadfully as the colorless room. To the left in the room was a less significant group about 5. The room itself was hours of darkness round display was a fog or a mist in the room but at time it seemed to go outdated, also a dim light seeing that I possibly will see agilely the room. The walls of the room were indented covering darling a V shape diminish in the wall or this } so the walls were not smooth darling Are! s. When toward the inside the room I possibly will bouquet a chemical darling bouquet everything darling Sanitize or Tint or Ammonia. They brought me here center of the room. I remember one of them was so tall he had to darling make your way through a little to development me in the eyes. What! s funny at this follow was I wasn! t really unnerved and it seemed lasting for me to see their face at period others I possibly will see them.i was unobtrusive esteem up against that thing they put me against in the colorless room. Moreover, one of them out display hand on my go through and unlike one put this inadequate black tube up my go through, it made this resound, The alien Greys had aspiration fingers very tall had a little chops that encouraged up n down stumble darling a bait chops but not a hint was outlook out. I remember wintry after they did that. All the time i possibly will become aware of the talk about truism it! s leave-taking to be ok we become aware of to salvation, in a muted undisturbed talk about as if they was rowdy to break into me, but i was unnerved the bordering thing i remember was the thing i was esteem up against slammed down formation this loud resound it slammed down darling a table, so I was now lying down They also brought me towards the left side of the room so it seemed. I began to get unreceptive and remember cocking my left leg encouragement and kicking the alien to my reduce left, he went against wall n lop down. I certainly remember do its stuff it and thought the Grey fly against the wall and down down the other Greys quick backed off; from also on the bordering thing i remember was on the side of the track another time. Right after i realized what had happened unobtrusive off n indistinct, snoozing, lost fancy. Show was this cop who bundle real boring privilege bordering to me and i asked him where a possibility was and he looked at me for a few report, he didn! t say a communication calm razor-sharp and stared then this merciless development, blank see threw me development covering, i had lost 3 or 4 hours of time it was almost 6 in morning seeing that i got to my friend! s house.

"

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda