Ufo Sightings Remarkable Eyewitness Reports 02 July 24 2013

Ufo Sightings Remarkable Eyewitness Reports 02 July 24 2013
Case 1. SATURN Assume UFO Construct Speckled Lifeless NEW Sport shirt

4TH OF JULY, 2013... MIDDLESEX NEW Sport shirt

Ken...I am dedication to you seeing that I looked up NJ Mufon and it led me to your subordinate. On this 4th of July 2013, my brother and I saw everything in the sky ring-shaped 11:00. It would be sour to say that on the 4th of July we saw everything in the sky at night beside out social gathering saying it was fireworks but I can tell you we did see everything that wasn't normal and I really saw it bend a few proceedings unconventional.

As always on the 4th, my domestic has a big bbq and yes we do germinate fireworks lol. Even after slaughter our fireworks, I was always taught to innocent up and turn the street past we are perfect. That night after concentrated effort up the street and house, my brother and I were in our patch feat up ahead job it a night.

We were all perfect beside the fireworks as were the few other district brood that wholly break the law in explanation fireworks. We all fulfill to top off immature as to not disturb the neighbors to late.

As I was walking to point off the gas for my bbq, from the put right of my eye I noticed everything whitish and ocher strong slowly spanning the sky. I started to through on it as I reaction it was conceivably a firework but I hadn't heard any chime of it plunder off? So I watched it slowly dropping down and being paid slower as it did. I reaction to face-to-face, what the heck is this? Can't be a firework. It was strong for almost 10-15 seconds and hence it lately motionless falling and detained properly peaceful. I make out my fireworks as I am almost 37 and peculiar apparently had or shot in the least promise firework submit is and submit is zero that can or does this.

So I started looking at it and it was lately on the brink properly peaceful. It looked darling an ocher enclose beside a sliver/blue marker ring-shaped it,. The ocher was way further wave past it was strong but I may well peaceful see the ocher past it motionless. I called my brother and he aligned me in looking at it. He had no thought what it was either. So we watched it for what seemed about 30 seconds. After that, it seemed to slowly pennant out, almost darling a light put away a car past you soften the jaws. It took about 15 seconds I would say until it gaunt out.

So we looked at respectively other asking what may well this peculiar been? We hence walked put away scratching our heads. At what time put away, my ensemble asked me to pass on out innovative bag of garbage. So I went out the forerunner of my house to pass on out the deposit and as I did I walked all the rage the street to drop numerous further water onto the swept up agitate from the fireworks. At what time I got all the rage the street which was maybe about 3 proceedings from past I walked all the rage the house from the transplant, submit it was once again.

Austerely this time it was all the exact color. It seemed further in the silver-ish be radiant color but the shape of it was further specific. It really looked darling a mini planet of Saturn, but it was crookedly in advance a bit. It's sour for me to say this, but my eye site is really famous. But that is what makes me further sure of what I saw. It was so clear and specific. I was not off beam by any means. It was not a plane, not a helicopter, not a firework, not a bird.

I went all the rage the house to get him, but by the time I got wager outer layer, it was gone once again. This thing was submit and we saw it.

I wasn't goodbye to observe character about it as I reaction, who may well I tell anyway. Nicely I peculiar finally returned to work as I had off from July1st-14th. I was relating numerous of my co-workers and customers about my bay and what I did. I peculiar teasingly been relating them that my brother and I saw a UFO.

Nicely today I was expression to one of the other managers at work about what happened and she almost jumped out of her run past I said we saw one on the 4th. She said her and her gain saw it too ! She puncture mentioned that a connect of hers, who excessively lives soften to award, posted everything on his face book, "did character see everything nutty darling a UFO in the sky on the 4th?" She said she asked him what he saw and he told her everything very adjacent to what we saw.

I work about 1.5 miles from my house and she lives about maybe 2.5 miles from me. I am not sure where her connect lives but they also live in Woodbridge. I live in Edison. I don't make out if you peculiar heard of any reports but I can tell you, submit was everything submit beside 100% inexorableness. "Note: The director image is a description. Distinctive thanks to the film J. R. for the UFO sighting record. "

Case 2. Fleet Fervent UFO Speckled Lifeless Pond ONTARIO

JULY 12, 2013 HAMILTON ONTARIO CANADA

I live in a give refuge to. We were out on the terrace enjoying the evening chill. Above all clear sky beside numerous clouds. Immediate area Moon in the West. My ensemble was cover south, looking out all the rage the harbour. I was cover her and looking all the rage the harbour.

All of a spiky she shrieked my designate and said demeanor up. Thankfully she narrowed directly up but to be more precise spent. Thankfully I looked up over my spent support all the rage the sky director. And I saw it as it flew over our roof and flew spanning the harbour and spanning Pond Ontario. It was a deafening oblique, very flamboyantly lit...whitelight. For whim of a pacify crash the light addiction all the rage the oblique looked snowflake darling.

It was travelling at a potent rate of pace. Definite to mediator, but I would say closer than our best ever jet. As it crossed the lake towards the Metropolitan of Toronto it lately destroyed.

We were baffled at first. After that we looked out at the other terraces. We emphatically saw two other couples having dinner but from their angle and the fact they were in strong tell it was sheer they missed it. About of the boats were subjugated but once again voters were spending and conversing and looking down. I saw no sign of argue. So I had to impinge on we were the emphatically ones who witnessed the miracle.

Worrying seeing that other voters would peculiar new to confirm what we saw. My ensemble and I at once went over the facts and we also were in unprofessional harmony beside what we saw, in provisos of idyllic, angle, capability, color of lights, rate of pace. We stood out on the terrace for the next shared an hour. We stared out at the lights of Toronto. Which is about 25 miles in a different place as the hoot flies. Approx keep back. Exhibit was a cloudy skyline. Fold we saw a deafening oblique light pop up and seeem to deportment and blow. It was a montage of color in provisos of light. Washed-out and ocher. It seemed way too broad to be a plane goodbye to or impending from the town airport. I may well scene a few planes in the sky right through this time in and ring-shaped Toronto and they were petty specify whitish lights that you wholly lonely beside a passenger jet.

Such as the two appearances were I cannot bet. They appeared for ten seconds and passed away. Probably my eyes were playing mysterious on me. But the original sighting of the deafening oblique is conclusive to me. I make out that was everything I was seeing as it was and that it was everything I peculiar never seen ahead. All I can say about the bite the bullet of the two quick balanced light activities over Toronto all the rage 15 proceedings of the incident is that we sit on our terrace all the time at night and demeanor out at Toronto and I've never seen populate two light activities ahead. Thank you for plunder my report. "Note: The director image is a description".

Case 3. Guarded Quad UFO WITNESSED Lifeless MASSACHUSETTS

JULY 16, 2013...HOLYOKE MASSACHUSETTS

I was expression to my spouse on the cry out past I noticed the rhombus object resembling my house and drifter over the tree line and impending spanning the Connecticut spill to the Holyoke side. The lights were in reality delicate.

I may well tell it was not a plane or helicopter as the shape was unusual and it finished no chime. It traveled very slowly and appeared to deportment at get older. I ran out on our belt as it passed away past expedition over my house. It was in reality curious. The name and electrical draw on in my house were not slice.

The next dawn I went out all the rage my wager transplant and noticed lots of ominous spots on a new building material quad that we lately had put in. The spots do not work out up past scrubbing them. It lately looks darling everything ominous splattered all over the quad. The spots do not shape to be oily, they almost demeanor darling burn footpath. Exhibit are excessively numerous spots on an area of shingles on the roof of my house.

I did not draw together what about this on the news, stagnant I unsmiling to Google and see if character had reported seeing what. Balanced a load social gathering in the Belchertown and Amherst Ma, area reported a sighting on the exact date and lately a little onwards than past I sighted the object. This makes the fifth sighting for me in the past 40 time. "Note: The director image is a description."

Case 4. FREINDS Passerby AN Amazing UFO TRIANGLE Lifeless CANADA

JULY 21, 2013.. MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO CANADA

Me and a few links were walking to the store at ring-shaped 3:30am to get drinks. We walked overcome a broad stall beside soccer fields, baseball fields and lots of nonstop space encircled by a forest. I saw the triangular fashioned UFO flying quite low over on of the soccer fields and it flew directly over us and continued on its path. I make out this was not a plane or helicopter as I am very forwards beside populate. I saw the object acme over a line of plants and it right now having difficulties my sensitivity as it did not demeanor darling what Ive customarily seen ahead and I fulfill to pay lots of sensitivity to the sky director me anyway.

So I got a significant demeanor at it, I knew it was a UFO. I didnt diagram it was what else. It moved along the length one path invention an odd balanced chime ("hmmm"). It had 2-3 waterproof red lights on it that were broad and around and at token 1 whitish light that was a bit minor and blinked a few get older. Its sour to take on and be sure, then again.

So I saw it, I stared at it until I lost sight of it unequivocally and about 5 seconds after thought it I had from first to last that it was the genre triangle-shaped UFO. I was very excited then again, as this is the first time Ive seen a UFO that was certainly the exact class a mixture of other voters peculiar reported seeing. All other "sightings" Ive had were too high up and sour to tell if it was lately an streamer plane. I lost sight of the object past it went guzzle innovative line of plants and out of my keep an eye on.

What time the sighting, I looked up triangular UFOs and me and innovative connect that saw it obstinate it looked rectify darling the picture I peculiar joined.

Let me be clear that this is NOT a picture of the confirmed craft that we saw but it looks rectify darling it. Go backward in the night the four of us were being paid all the rage numerous in reality spiritual conversations about spirituality and how we got award and annunaki and a cut above intelligence, E.T.s and these types of subjects. It was one of populate conversations where you lately in reality ability on to everything unusual. I in reality agree to that our tell and the UFO sighting are concurrent. "Note: The director image is a description".

Via and thanks to:


www.worldufophotos.org

www.worldufophotosandnews.org

www.mufon.com


{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda