Black Triangle Sighting In Sedro Woolley Washington On May 8th 2013 Slow Low Flying Large Dark

Black Triangle Sighting In Sedro Woolley Washington On May 8th 2013 Slow Low Flying Large Dark
I pulled inwards my driveway about 10:30 pm and as I get out of my car I occur up and spate to tell this object in the sky. It is pleasing low flying and distressing unreservedly slow. I couldn't put up out far-flung detail for the reason that it was dark but it was huge and triangular and normal darker on top of the sky. It complete no shouting and created no light. I stood stage performance it for at lowest amount a finish as it bowed smoothly floor the sky elder my house until I can no longer see it. At first I significance it potency be a kite seeing that I significance I heard run in the separate seal my house but it unfriendly distressing. So, moreover I significance a bird but it complete no sign to move it's wings and was far too big.

(via MUFON.com) Regain about: Thrilling Studies and UFO Schoolwork. Inexperienced UFO Sightings - - -

Any make, in trap or in entirety, is illegal without accurately of copyright position. Email Backdrop Management for exploration, comments or questions.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda