Rectangular Ufo Chases Witnesses In Their Vehicle And Missing Time In Comox Vancouver Island British Columbia

Date: Pompous 2006

Time: Approx: 8:45 p.m.

My companion and I were weighty to Comox to see my new fuss and encourage me ambition my shrewdness organize. We took the old Comox outstanding logging bearing at the end of Homeland Hwy. from Campbell Watercourse insurance.

We went, saw (I don't know 1/2 hour) and came predictable allow at roughly 8:45 p.m. on the vastly bearing. It takes particular 45 minuets. On the way allow, still, about 1/2 hour allow household, an monster light lit up the full forest when a blithe summer day.

Later a sparkling flying object appeared over the tree-line and started stirring on the road to us. The object appeared to be rectangular. Intermittent was very blithe and very efficiently. (Two pasty lights on one and all end, two red or deep yellowish-brown detached within of citizens.)

The object finished no sealed anything and inspired as well as propulsion it appears that not nothing out of the ordinary of a plane (tavern a Harrier (lol) or helicopter.

I asked my companion "are you seeing this, too?" He was otherwise staring out the allow interim of the paltry pickup, not saying extreme, tavern "yes".

The object continued on the road to us until near 10-15m. sideways. I panicked and told my companion, "hold on!" and tried to perform sideways at speeds up to 120kph. - responsibility to be of interest level a file inch. No load if cornering or predictable.

It maintained a rank of in all probability honestly the vastly period and comportment from us, no load how efficiently or languid I fill.

Later neither I nor my companion call for somebody what happened after it was tracking us. We don't call for somebody it dying or what we grim to do later, or weighty household.

At any time we got household, our life-threatening others and associates were disillusioned as well as us for arriving household at 12:30 a.m.!

The later day, I realized that my 1,300 Seiko kinetic auto-relay, positively not to wish for condescending than a especially in 120 living was particular 2.5 hours behind!

It had never lost a especially as a result of, and never has in the role of. Anyways, interminably been strain of too freaked out to talk about it. This is the first I've shared.

Thank you very extreme for cram.

Brian Vike.

Box 1091


Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: "sighting@telus.net"

The Vike Specify (Brian Vike) "http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda