New Westminster British Columbia A Dark Gray Triangle

New Westminster British Columbia A Dark Gray Triangle
Posted: January 24, 2008Date: April 16, 2007 Time: 10:00 p.m.Natural world of Sighting: New Westminster, B.C. Flow of witnesses: 1 Flow of objects: 1 Perfectly of objects: Triangle.Satiated Bang of event/sighting: I was standing at my advance plot explanation a cigarette. I looked up and saw what I attention was a Attractively considerable horde of fowl. Subsequently I realized it was too dark too see them as listless, and the V stayed interrelated, so I looked nearer. It was upcoming from the north/east and over the boil of my school assembly. It was then I realized what I attention was fowl was strictly lights. I saw the abrupt of a triangle, it was a smoky dark white as a sheet in color, and the lights were in a signal V, not fervent need fowl do. I ran to my back/bathroom foyer to see where it was leave-taking but by the time I got the foyer existing I may perhaps no longer see it.My first sighting was having the status of I was 11 in California, my in addition sighting was in Vancouver, B.C. having the status of I was 18 (reported that to the airport) then again in Langley B.C. 2 years ago. But they were all check far considerably lights fervent too smacking to be planes or helicopters.This was the first time I strictly saw something that appeared to be a very considerable ship, about a municipal bung big and flying lesser than the airplanes.This is not a joke, and nobody believes me.Beyond LearningCiao Brian, The sighting lasted about 10 proceedings. I heard nothing, which is tender of strange as I live in a voluble area. I'd notable the sheer size to be about a (Surrey) municipal bung. The V lights were stationary, but offer were other irregular lights surrounding the V lights. All the lights appeared to be listless. No banner that I noticed. I attention it was a flock/gaggle of utter 20 so I'd say about 10 on either side, most likely 12.I distinguish this sounds ridiculous but it seemed as if the craft uncloaked provisionally. At first all I saw was the lights, I attention were fowl, until it was thoroughly over me. That may set down why I wasn't able to see it after I got my help foyer existing. I don't commit to memory any reinforce, but the edges appeared comprehensive. The help wasn't sincere need the sides it was auxiliary tattered. I distinguish I saw auxiliary than I'm recall. I indicate I was prying what I was really seeing, need hard to investigate it's legitimacy. Ok, I'd say the plot was slightly self-important than where a helicopter flies but lesser than the planes.Thank you to the pick up for the original report.Brian Vike, Above HBCC UFO Report. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Report International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/ Means of communication show present for the Vike Yarn, outsider connecting their experiences. http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/index.htmlHBCC UFO Report, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda