Photo 1952 North Korea

Photo 1952 North Korea
UFO and a MIG-15 fighter over North Korea - so they say filmed in 1952Records by Michael Hesemann:"Supplication OF (ON) UFO VIDEOS: My grandfather dies (died) on..., 2001. It was in Armenia in Yerevan. I was untrained in Yerevan. My grandfather work(ed) for the government and I forever ask(ed) him all the time about his work such as I keep to(d) him and he would smile and tell me in Armenian, that it was not my business. He was not being mean, he would smile.A few Sunday he have (had) friends over and he was very rushed off your feet. I met a few of his social group in the government, I never pay (rewarded) considerably attention to their names, I forever observe first names, but my grandfather had plentiful friends in the government. He did a few secret work for them and the military.My grandfather was (a) very considerably companion of Anastas Mikoyan (Politburo attachment under Josef Stalin, MH). They met like they were recyclable boys. Mikoyan went to Politburo and my grandfather stay(ed) in Yerevan. Mikoyan would pay a quick visit like he transport(ed) whatever thing from my grandfather. Like my grandfather die(d), I went (endowment) to Armenia after he died and I rigorous instruct in for last rendezvous. Up in the top downcast was (were) boxes of his effects. State were plentiful papers and files and a few video tapes. I did not cutting remark time to translate plentiful of the papers but I turf out sure they were put in boxes for me to look sideways at vanguard.I was enthusiastic in (the) videos such as I possibly will use the tapes for whatever thing else if they were not information. My grandfather shade movies on TV and no one come close to(d) them but him.I get (got) a few of these tapes. They have movies on them, and then I rule (found) one tape that have (has) military info on it in Armenian and I see these UFOs. This is military film of UFOs. State is a operate of paper that list(s) information about them, deal with and date, but I do not disclose which film is which. Like you endure them you can see which ones are which. I then go (went) concerning (a) store vanguard (endowment in the Czech Republic) to buy be the source of at (the city of) Dejvicka and I see your magazine 2000 and I see (translate) about the UFOs.Then I rule (found) your web site and I see (saw) your photo as well as (the) Pope and I disclose (knew) you are the apposite integrity to deliver this to. I only goal (the) challenge to do good to my mother, which is my family. My shock I do not disclose, he dead us days ago like I was a small boy. I was near to my grandfather and he current (dead) me whatever thing according to the public prosecutor in his request. I request go endowment (to Armenia) and (request) go together with his documents and raise up advance about this. I goal to be particular so I do not get found out (fixed).I disclose my grandfather would not talk about the UFOs seen in Armenia in the antediluvian 1980s. I was recyclable and do not observe considerably, but I observe normalize expectations to talk to grandfather about them so this is why I visualize he was involved. Why would the normalize take on to him if this was not accurate. I possibly will understand them talk about it, about (a) extensive object seen with regard to our crest, Ararat. I vanguard ask(ed) grandfather and he aimed he possibly will not talk about it.Now I have this video I goal to raise up advance and request like I go endowment to Armenia and also in (the) navy I can (request) ask gag(ly) and try to rule out information.T."
According to T. the footage was full of activity in the back up years:North Korea 1952Krakov, Poland, July 7, 1986Helsinki, Finland, September 12, 1996Ondrey's Observatory, CSSR, Noble 15, 199Vilnius, Lithuania July 18, 1976He also mentioned footage fromRomaniaa Soviet AirbaseGerman WW 2 RecordTo quote from his speak to, the footage shows "a UFO flying over a MIG in Korea. The plane differ(s) think about to get interruption see (sight) at (of the) UFO. (The) film was full of activity from (an)other MIG. Various film show(s) a UFO flying over (an) American plane at a base in the USA. It is a clear gang. Various one show(s) a UFO over (a) Romanian plane. Various show(s) (a) UFO over (a) MIG on the air base and several show(s) a UFO over a MIG sitting on (the) walkway only a few days ago. Various shows a UFO full of activity at Ondrejov Observatory in Czech Republic (sic!). This is footage of (a) famous UFO story. State is several UFO (, a) big gang in Lithuania and also at night as well as night camera that show(s a) big gang and also (a film) from Concept War II that show(s a) gang over (an) aircraft from (a) German base. It is clear(ly) a gang. These were (the) best movie(s) from KGB agents who salt away(ed) information and silky steal (scarf) camera(s) if they transport to."IF T.'s story is accurate, we can speculate the existence of a settlement of Soviet MJ12 which methodical the lumber room of this exciting possessions. In one of his e-mails, disallowed February 22, 2002, he mentioned the fact that Mikoyan's brother "originate(d) the MIG and it was under this program that they design or try to turf out aircraft that was (were) tow (copies) of UFO(s) that was (were) reported. They also look into reports and yes, as you disclose (,) bestow was a secret group."Do we genuinely face a main think by this new release of definite, primarily Top Inmost UFO footage from the archives of the KGB? Convinced, if T's grandfather was genuinely a attachment of the Soviet intelligence arrangement or nomenclatura, we have to acquire that he asked his previous comrades for a video lumber room of a few of the best UFO footage from their archives such as he was one by one enthusiastic in the body. Featuring in the collapse of the Soviet Neatness, followed by the uniqueness of Armenia (and as well as it the end of the control by Moscow), this is very well voluntary. In these times, domestic friendships and associates were advance information than old commands and classifications. In view of that it is very well voluntary that T's story is accurate unerringly the way he told it. In the investigation of this case we have to take a look at that the footage was most perhaps in the beginning shot on 16 or 35 mm and vanguard -during the 1990ies- trite on Entry. On most of the seven films I normal, the camera is unvarying, seems to be steady, genuinely communicative surveillance- or guncameras. On the other hand, a shady quantity in the lack of camera fight is that it would turf out it easier to tow "unnatural" (computer-generated) UFOs concerning pre-existing footage. But then wreck the claim how a hoaxer would alight raw footage from in the air and landed MIGs on Soviet Air Self-control Bases which, short the UFOs, turf out no gash at all.Amount / Credit: Michael Hesemann

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda