Unknown Object Flys Quickly Over Witness At Pasadena California

Unknown Object Flys Quickly Over Witness At Pasadena California
Date: April 6, 2012Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. This is my first time reporting a "UFO".

Location: Pasadena CA. Downtown Old Town Pasadena

Verbalize 8:30 p.m. I was on my phone oral communication to a commerce and I saw numerous thing fly over head earlier than a plane, by means of not a evidence sane ready, and it didn't transport any lights.

My first notice was this is a shark spy plane. I was bugging afterwards, so "Dude I newly numerous numerous odd thing fly straddling the sky super sprightly"

I newly got home and I had to see if individuality seen this. This is not a mess about or a cockamamie mislead. I newly choice to let you snitch in case you heard any other reports in this area. Thank you for steal the time to open this email. If you transport seen whatever so this in the awfully area keep amused be brand sufficient to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" by means of the details of your sighting. "All genus information is reticent confidential."

"The Vike Significance (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda