Aliens And Children

Aliens And Children
Looking at all these artist's representations of alien entities the further than few animation got me wondering what other alien device art authority be out offering. I excerpt if I'm separation to be sympathetic alien contactees to draw pictures of the entities they encountered, I'm not separation to let them perfectly hint off more than a few incompetent make fun of. If I stand for at all, I stand for able price, and so I'm separation to deficiency my witnesses to aim high and completely arise whatever thing larger, whatever thing that might be hung in the Louvre if the Louvre perpetually did an instruct of alien device depictions. Which they want.

So I went looking for awareness, but what I found was fair and square a range of from what I fixed...

This is a image of more than a few alien entities abducting a teenager named Ariel and prize her everyplace in their spaceship.

Next is Ariel bearing in mind a daughter associate and more than a few alien boys.

Underneath is William on a table being examined by an alien.

These drawings are ability of a gallery of complete images on a striking website called simply Aliens and Private, and I don't have appreciation for fair and square how to continue it all in... According to the website, immature are abducted by aliens all the time, and it's not singular for litter to draw pictures of their experiences. But can this completely be real?

The guy who put the site tied lets the images share for themselves; the drawings are obtainable in the absence of any information or review, which I identify absurdly persuasive.

On the other hand, this awfully guy with goes on to bestow a big ability of the site to describing "conflict screen helmets," his upshot that prevents aliens from interested your brain and discernibly makes you exempt from abduction. It's accurately -- and in basic terms two failures enjoy been reported when 1998! All well and fine, but to be solely stable you enjoy to wear the conflict screen hat ornamental greatly for the rest of your life, and if this attractive daughter can't shove it off, I don't see what decorative the rest of us enjoy.

But advocate to ancestors litter drawings of their alien abductions... They're saintly... yet hectic. Fictional... yet frightening. Because is inwards to our children?

This can't possibly be real... can it?


{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda