Cylinder Of Light Spreads Over Cleveland Ohio Excellent Diagram

Cylinder Of Light Spreads Over Cleveland Ohio Excellent Diagram
"FROM THE VIKE Particularize History (BRIAN VIKE) HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

Date: 1959 or 1960 Time: Sunset.

"MESSAGE:" Hi Mr. Vike, I conventional the Filer Documents from the ufomig group. As soon as clicking Filers #4 I scrolled down and came to the article I responsibility you abounding. It was the "horrible can of light seen in Maryland". I had an get in 1959 or 1960. I lived in a resolution of Cleveland Ohio and was on a standby date separation to a rock and curl raise the roof at an leisure parkland called Geauga Lake Park.

This is to be found in North East Ohio in Geauga District. The rectangle was overflowing and they waved us by. We went to the end of the trace and came speculate separation in a North West stage management. Time was we all but about a topic of a mile from the lobby, a exhibition aid of light appeared on the South side of the trace in an unashamed area of sparkling skin and traitor. Existing was a restrict accept hegemony beside the center of the circle of light.

The diameter was about 100 to 150 feet and the tip about 400 to 500 feet. You could see the clouds separation by where the light shined on them. Existing was several unmoving sparks prospect off the sides of the aid. The night was upwelling black and present-day were no way lights. The lead of the light was 100 to 150 feet shown from me.

The two girls that were in the car went way out plus be anxious, care the world was prospect to an end. My date wouldn't let me walk over to get under the light. As soon as 20 or so account, the light cube blinked off. The Cleveland Cram, (home-based paper) rumored "hundreds of nation seen the Aurora Borealis last night at Geauge Lake Park".

I was present-day and it certain was no Aurora sitting a hundred feet from me. I did report this to MUFON, but impartial 48 or 49 kick late. Is this the first time any one has seen whatever thing close this? I've been looking for finished sightings as this one but no one seems to get it what on earth about them. Polish for your time.

"In addition INFORMATION: "

Hi Brian, I cube listened to your show plus Chris, the fellow from Maryland. It seems his light was knowingly, knowingly generously proportioned in diameter than the one I saw in '59 or '60. Do you contemplate nation will ache to here about it uniform if it's something like 50 kick ago? As I was care speculate, the diameter could assume been a undersized generously proportioned than 150 feet, but not a mile close Chris rumored. Also my sighting lasted for at negligible 20 account or finished.

I've had 4 other sighting at least the light. If you close I could tell you about them. The span of sightings covers fifty yrs. The first was just the once the Russians sent Sputnik up, I responsibility that was 1958, and the last sighting was June 30 2007. The light was my 2nd sighting, and lasted the best.

Hi Mr. Vike, I Googled the area where I was just the once I seen the can of light. I to boot sketched about what I saw. I'm not a very wipe performer, as you can see, it is not to main. I'm technique this so you can get a wipe design of what I'm idiom about and what it looked close.

I can still picture the event as then again it was yesterday. The owners of the Park stopped it down after innumerable kick. As you can see, present-day are a lot of houses on the subject of the area. Give your backing to then it was zip but a environmental area plus not knowingly on Ohio state hand 43. The area plus the snow-white circle represents where the can of light was. It was a soggy area speculate then and still looks to be the self-same, saloon for the quarters area. I am waiting for your interaction to fix a time for your appear. I am old-world sure you won't be unhappy.

Thank you so knowingly to this eyewitness for a sincere amazing report, I will be calling the witness and do its stuff an test for the Vike Narrate radio show. I called today but the male was out.

"FROM THE VIKE Particularize History (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

If you assume seen what on earth close this in the self-same area influence be compassionate copiousness to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net plus the details of your sighting. All middle information is snobbish hush-hush.

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda