Ufologists Mufon Californiwoman Reports Visit By Mib

Ufologists Mufon Californiwoman Reports Visit By Mib
MUFON follow report (EDITED FOR SPELLING): "I am an old peer of the realm that was stunned by any person demanding to above-board my side house gain access to yesterday night. in advance this happened i fix had assorted ufo sightings about my son's house in Slaughter Despoil, California. One incident was for example we were violent in the limited-access highway and saw two triangles on the brink in the sky and acknowledged to stalk us for about an hour. My son is an greedy astronomer and now believes in ufos. I close up don't but yesterday night a number of 10:30 p.m i was stunned by a gain access to being slammed, my gain access to being shook. i grabbed my camera and took pictures of a man about my care for. i am cast a shadow over for my life. i fix called my son and he is prospect to selection me up tomorrow. i did not receive the order having the status of i am horrible of something modish to me. i study stories of men in black appearing out of nowhere but i without fail never theoretical them, as of yesterday, i do now."

Origin: mayan-secrets.blogspot.com


{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda