Cylindrical Objects Rods Were Photographed Over Broomfield In Colorado Sep 2010

Cylindrical Objects Rods Were Photographed Over Broomfield In Colorado Sep 2010
New UFO SIGHTINGS -This UFO photos were hard-working in Broomfield, Colorado on 11th and 25th September 2010.

Evidence report: "I had two sightings in September. One was on Saturday the 11th I estimate, and it was a uncommon petite ancient UFO even to the one sighted in Broomfield the 9th."

"Offer was not the same one where inbetween, but it did not photograph well in opposition to the sun and clouds, but its observable."

"The adjacent one was on the 25th, and I saw a jet flying overhead that was sensibly above-board overhead, and had a pointer contrail. Closest to it was a ancient white petite UFO. In a picture of the UFO that I took after the jet agreed, communicate was a tint in the picture. Its a 14 MP camera so I blew it up. At the back of inverting the image it looked like a rod. I emailed it to a write to and they improved it. The Rod points above-board at the UFO. Inquiring. The UFO turned out to be two, and one was really glowing and garish unique a expand."

"Might proper be a break, but keepin my eyes on the skies dressed in. these are proper samples. I imprison mass in addition shots."Author: Bobsource: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

Report ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!


{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda