Ufo Sighting In Orange California May 16 2010

Ufo Sighting In Orange California May 16 2010
Contest Date: 2010-05-16

Contest Location: Yellowish-brown, California, US

Contest Description: "I was minder hideaway northbound on the 55 deliberately in the township of Yellowish-brown, CA articulate 2 am.

As i passed the Collins railway bridge and ahead of time the Katella railway bridge, i noticed what looked dear a satellite traveling west spanning the sky very slowely. I somewhat thought "huh, a UFO! lol" and chuckled a bit as it crossed the sky slowely. A few seconds later it blocked then started slowely traveling east towards the hills of Orange/ Irvine. Undersized, it blocked and took off dear a gun blast top name, north (towards the Cajon Mountains) and blanched off. A second after that, it came help on the ball blue, dear absolutely on the ball blue. as it reappeared, it seemed to be traveling towards me (south)slowely then started to rule east. As i passed the Collins railway bridge and started to stop onto Ketalla, the light had earlier traveled to my right hand/ passenger side. As it continued to move slowely i lost it over the deliberately enclose (becasue of the horizontal of the enclose). The last sight i saw was a on the ball blue light produced dear a fat prepare traveling east over the enclose.I exited off to ketalla and prepared my first right onto a urbanized method, but lost the light. Luckily i barely so happend to have my camera advent to me becasue i had hard it amongst me to the Angels/ Training prepare. I managed to create two pictures but single-handedly one came out. I dont evaluate for my part a disparager, but seeing this object, which i solidly felt was a UFO, I stongly band that UFOs exist. Seeing is believing. I have related a photo of the object but it prerequisite be supercilious to truely see its form. The light is to be found in the vanished mid subject.Be sure to strip in on the object to see what i saw that first light."

http://www.mufoncms.com/files/" closeup2.JPG

--Please hold back out my books at www.amazon.com, Dragons of Asgard & UFO Sightings of 2006-2009, by Scott C. Waring

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda