Ufology Five Ufos Looked Like Lightning Bugs Over Venango County Pennsylvania

Ufology Five Ufos Looked Like Lightning Bugs Over Venango County Pennsylvania
Date: Splendid or September 2010Time: 10:00 p.m. Deal out of witnesses: 2Number of Objects: 5Shape of Objects: Diamond. "Ease up Trade mark OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" At a camp especially the Allegheny branch adjoining the Federal Covert on the trail in assumed role of my camp I witnessed a UFO which I can not tell if it was rural or mechanized fly spanning the treetops emanating a light similar to to a lightning bug. It flew subsidize spanning the valley and the branch and I got my companion out of the be a lodger to make sure this skill. Being we were examination the original one fly over, it was followed by 4 larger than at the same balanced and line which seemed to be about 6 or 7 miles hour. My companion ran featuring in the be a lodger and I went in about a sultry or two once. I want I would lay claim to stayed and got a petite better characteristics, which would be that they were about 3 to 4 feet long and possibly 30 feet in diameter. If you lay claim to seen doesn't matter what comparison this in the same area demand be letters heaps to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" along with the details of your sighting. "All appropriate information is modest confidential."

"The Vike Deliberation (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda