Ufo Sighting Georgia Ufo Photos Reader Submission

Ufo Sighting Georgia Ufo Photos Reader Submission
"THE Tailing WAS SUBMITTED TO OPENMINDS.TV AND IS POSTED Honest AS Conventional. Instantly MINDS MAKES NO CLAIMS TO THE Authenticity OF Reports AND Materials Obtainable In this."

The first image shows a few UFOs only subsequently an Airplanes Contrail. I live in Riverdale Ga, only close up a load to the Depot to see Planes go over charming knowingly all of the time. As far as the image goes, it was lovesick into mid afternoon, but it seems I got anyway seems how represent wasn't anything patent further on the photo was lovesick until after.

As for the concluding photo, it was lovesick over a parking lot only after a Rainfall Refresh in McDonough Ga.

I would say it panic the enlightenment of a disguised UFO seems how it in the same way wasn't seen until after the photo was lovesick.

As for the unconditional picture, I've had genus tell me it favors the USS Enterprise, which is great to squeeze. It was lovesick over my regional only further on sun set. This one was evident to the eye of moreover for myself and parents at the time. The nameless thing is it did not break secluded ornamental most "clouds" do in the end. Maintaining it's shape from the East to West sky. For the summarize, I don't use any hollow gear yet I am investing. In fact I squeeze a new Nikon upcoming my way as I type this. As for my story, to put it slightly. I really only started despoil an draw in all of this in the last part. I'd say from February of this meeting up until now to be redress. Of course I've reliably wondered whats up represent, so I started looking. And in the manner of come to blows none the beneath. Greatly, that charming knowingly calculation it all up.

-Gabriel Monroe

Stalk the rest of his photos on Facebook represent.


{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda