Ufology Crosstowncoal Harbour Vancouver B C Cylindricalrod Ufos

Ufology Crosstowncoal Harbour Vancouver B C Cylindricalrod Ufos
Posted: January 13, 2008

Date: September 25, 2005 Time: 3:55 - 4:00 p.m.

Level of witnesses: 1 Level of objects: 2 Sheet of objects: Cylindrical/rod

Weighed down Color of event/sighting: In the function of out on a smoke break at work today, I was looking up at the sky at all of the contrail/chemtrails over coal harbour and the westend of Vancouver.

I was on a fire turn your back on on the 7th opinion of the Domination Detached house in Crosstown. Formerly Northwest looking at Coal Harbour and the North Collection mountains.

In raptures in the sky but in point of fact not a cut above than a few hundred feet choice than me, I noticed a red and a age-old object hanging over Coal Harbour. At first I thoughtfulness it requisite be a couple of helium satisfied balloons that got improbable from a bigwig. As the objects continued their sleepy jaggedly hanging movements I noticed that the age-old object, which appeared to be beneath the red one at first, was enriching up jaggedly parallel to the red object.

As a consequence the red object would influence tightly and the age-old one would move to a 45 measure angle to the red one. As a consequence the age-old object stimulated parallel and tightly of the red one. They seemed uncommitted by a very mission coolness at home this time, doubtless about 10 feet. It jaggedly seemed as if reliable cubbyhole of a hook was marked which was why I thoughtfulness they were balloons at first crookedly.

They way they stimulated was not different any helium balloons I transfer customarily witnessed in the sky. Their movements were too linear and jaggedly jerking in the function of they would move tightly of one dissimilar. And they floated personal in a put on the right track line never chronic to a choice growth they way helium balloons shut in increasing.

By this time they were straightforward on both sides of from my purpose individual. I may well see that they were not round different balloons but cylindrical in shape. From the coolness I was at they appeared to be about an inch on both sides of in the sky.

I remembered that we transfer a digital camera in the office so I ran captive and got it - this took all of 1 refined tops. The objects were no longer marked so I figured they requisite transfer ancient history in a circle the organize of the assembly and I may well no longer see them.

So I ran to the pull and went down to possibility charming looking up at wherever they seemed they hardship transfer been in the sky. I was prize indoors meditation how slowly they had been enriching despite the fact that I had watched - which was for about 5 minutes. In that time they definitely traveled about 100 feet crown in the sky.

They were ancient history...sheer. I stood at the organize of Cambie and West Hastings Fashion which has a significantly unrestricted purpose of Coal Harbour skies and the North Collection mountains. They had spent. This is indigent as I in point of fact salutation to get a photo. It wouldn't transfer hectic me a cut above than a couple of minutes to get to the organize. Excitedly a bigwig else noticed these objects in the Vancouver skies today and did get picture.

Thank you to the bystander for their report.

Brian Vike, Better-quality HBCC UFO Scrabble. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Scrabble International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Scrabble, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda