Ufo Sighting In Woodstock New Brunswick On May 10Th 1990 Six Seen In Sky Moving In A Strang Way

Ufo Sighting In Woodstock New Brunswick On May 10Th 1990 Six Seen In Sky Moving In A Strang Way
First of all I'd like to say that I've been observing these objects from the age of eight I am now sixty-four and can see them still today most knights in fact, I call them the observers I've seen them move between the stars not in a strait line they are the same size as stars never thought much about it their just watching us. Then one night my sister and I were driving to New Brunswick and I told her about the lights that I keep seeing in the sky by the way this was twenty years ago and told her when I spot one I'll show her well no surprise to me I spot six of them very close together four of them were in a strait line horizontally the other two were located to the left in a vertical position, the top one on the left started moving down and under the four horizontal ones in a squiggly manner my sister said it looked like righting motion it went to the end of the four in line then returned to it's original position then the other one on the left did the same thing as the first one my sister was flabbergasted,as for me I was excited it was proof that they were not satellites or aeroplanes. After seeing all of this we got in the car and drove off never looking up so what they did after I don't know, we are definitely being watched with good intentions I hope,I swear the above is strait and true happy to share Ray.this all happened approximately twenty years ago.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Reference: dark-shadowy-line.blogspot.com

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda