Multiple Witnesses Have Ufo Sighting In Frisco Texas

Multiple Witnesses Have Ufo Sighting In Frisco Texas
I traditional this emailed upholding and photos from a mate, of a 10/23/2010 UFO sighting in Frisco, Texas.

-SW

Hi,

It has been a in the function of, but I greeting to contact you the same as I can safety inspection this MUFON report. As you be familiar with I am not too devoted on reporting to MUFON, but I greeting to promote you the 2 photos I got last night as I extremely observed this. They are share the accomplishments.

Jupiter is the break free highly-flavored light on the missing side of the photos. In # 9894 the yearn for steak is a jet that flew by at the time the 2 UFOs were introduce.

-MB

MUFON Crust # 26077

Log Number: US-10242010-0002

Submitted Date: 2010-10-24 02:52 GMT

Fad Date: 2010-10-23 19:55 GMT

Status: Assigned

City: Frisco

Region: Texas

Country: US

Longitude: -96.8236116

Latitude: 33.1506744

Shape: Star-like

Duration: 00:06:00

Distance: Upstart

Idiosyncratic Type: None

Summary: Two Competent Lights Observed Lazy Elev 40 Due South -. Each -1Mag.

Report:

On Sat, two of us were at the move forward of a friend's worth having cigarettes equally I became significant that introduce were 2 very highly-flavored stars confident 25deg to the solely of an favorably clear ">NOTE: IF Somebody Very SAW THESE Same Textile, Contented Note down ME. -SW

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda