Alien Encounter In Norman

Alien Encounter In Norman
i woke up and realized there was someone in my room with me (i was 16 years old) i turned to see two beings standing next to my bed i tried to cry out but i couldnt talk or move the next thing i remember im standing in my back yard and i see a bright light behind the house i dont remember much after that i remembered this event the next morning i dont remember any of the events that happened after i woke and saw the beings or befor seeing the light in the yard but when i awoke the next morning my wrist watch was 4 hours behind the wall clock in the living room this is the only time that this has ever happened to me that i know of but i have dreams sometimes of a room with no walls yet it is brightly lit that i can not explain and sometimes i wake up and i feel weird like i have not bene in my room but have bene somewhere else but i cant tell where(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda