Ufo Sighting In Erie Pennsylvania On August 5Th 2013 Very Bright Star Like

Ufo Sighting In Erie Pennsylvania On August 5Th 2013 Very Bright Star Like
UFO SIGHTING IN ERIE, PENNSYLVANIA ON AUGUST 5TH 2013 - VERY BRIGHT, STAR LIKE, BUT VERY HUGE COMPARED TO THE BRIGHTEST STARS.I am writing this now, 2 days after the event. I have read of others seeing this same object, and I'm submitting my report to help anyone investigating to perhaps establish a time line. I was star gazing during the evening of 8-5-13. At 10:40 pm., I witnessed a large, very bright white star like object appear in the west over Erie, Pa. It was moving directly at me at a steady, fairly fast speed. I yelled for my wife, and she grabbed her digital camera, and ran out of the house to join me. By the time she reached me in our driveway, the object was directly overhead. The object continued to move eastward, and we watched it until it disappeared from our sight. My wife clicked multiple pictures, but nothing appeared in her Olympus digital camera. Maybe this camera is not good for this type of images. This is my second report within the past two weeks for events in Erie Pa. We have seen other objects this year around Erie, but I was not aware of this reporting sight.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda