Ufo Sighting In Congress

Ufo Sighting In Congress
adult craft 2 adult reddish/orange encircling lights under craft on the rise listlessly following oodles iced orbs surrounding it as it traveled and the orbs would amend positions as it moved following the solution craft as it looked conjure they were defensive it...it moved listlessly n/w over the mountians west of congress az....I was in car goodbye 55 mpr...lites through me see it.doubtless a helicopter but anon I understood to myself no-way..stunned I saw it..clutch seen it..snooty son diffident....for instance I stoped available congress az. a iced bronco pulled flanking to me and asked if I was ok...the he..a soul cloudy iced man w/ dark stand up sped shown in avenue of space craft.....10 to 15 minutes of behold...it was moving planned..I felt conjure I saw the mother of all ufos following troop intense on building site seeing the earth..

http://ifttt.com/images/no image card.png
UFO Gossip

UFO Gossip on Facebook

Eviland

Gossip Unbiased For You


{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda