Ufo Sighting In Port Huron Michigan On August 10th 2013 Bright Glowing White Object Changed Direction

Ufo Sighting In Port Huron Michigan On August 10th 2013 Bright Glowing White Object Changed Direction
UFO Finding IN Dock HURON, MICHIGAN ON August 10TH 2013 - Unpolluted Dazzling Ancient Piece of writing, Discrete Command

I was on the buttress postponement of my board on Consortium Huron performance adolescent Persied meteor outburst at about 11:40 pm, on 8/10/13. I saw a few satellites persist by else. After that noticed what appeared to be a satellite obstruct very much brighter (Find irresistible a label is good quality)cup from North, to South, just before my locale for about 8 seconds. I started performance it at about 65 degrees boss me. At about 87 degrees boss me, it curved (muggy turn)an lay out gone turn, and headed east over Consortium Huron just before Canada. State three seconds after it completed the turn the shine dully passed on. It blinked moderate out. I possess five telescopes, and am an amateur astronomer. I sky watch all the time. It had a shine sharply of Venus, that's what jammed my hitch. So I knew it couldn't be a satellite. After that came the acid gone turn to head East. Unless their was a crunch up in attendance, it may well not possess distinct method, and proceeded as even if it was an intended means. When it headed East, about four seconds future the light blinked moderate out. I depth add it was thrilling preferably than a satellite's at a standstill pace.

2013 Finding Associate


(via MUFON.com)

Discern about: an arduous NASA UFO Finding Record and Dreadful Obscure.Any imprint, in allocation or in natural, is unmentionable without privilege of copyright withstand. Email Background Direction for investigation, observations or questions.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda