Paranormal Coomergold Coast Qld Australired Orange Light Changes Shape

Paranormal Coomergold Coast Qld Australired Orange Light Changes Shape
Posted: May 13, 2009

Date: May 3, 2009

Time: 6:02 p.m.

View of Sighting: Coomera Gold Shore Qld Australia.

Capacity of witnesses: 1

Capacity of Objects: 1

Healthiness of Objects: Tubby.

Complete Symbol of Event/Sighting: Hey another time, Yesterday 3rd of May 2009 in person, my brother and his bracket together via fishing at Coomera watercourse. We went down to the tie-down to clean out feet from all of the seaside. My brother and his bracket together were talking, so I decisive to walk setback to the car at any time a red/orange light in the sky at a complete loss my thought. I watched it for about a second and a deficient at any time it misrepresented colour to washed-out and squashed itself trendy a dingy shape object and modish seconds it deceased. The jade thing lasted about 3 seconds. I asked them if they saw it but they said no. I got in the car to see the time and it was 6:02pm At first I likeness it was a plane or a instant until it misrepresented colour. No justifiable was heard. I don't deem a direct what it was. Distinguish.

Thank you to the tape for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Controller HBCC UFO Test and legion of the Vike Enlighten UFO Viewer radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Blog: http://hbccuforesearch.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Test, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda