Ufo Sighting In Cullman Alabama On July 7Th 2013 Glowing Orange Balls

Ufo Sighting In Cullman Alabama On July 7Th 2013 Glowing Orange Balls
UFO SIGHTING IN CULLMAN, ALABAMA ON JULY 7TH 2013 - GLOWING ORANGE BALLS

Traveling South on Hwy 747.I just passed Mt olive Church I noticed an extremely glowing orange object in the sky (southward direction).The object apperaed as a golfball size (it was near cloud level).I pulled over briefly to observe it,then prceeded south I then lost visual contact (due to trees, hill etc..) I didnt give it much thought.I then left the store then proceede back home on Co Rd 747 once I got on level road I noticed the glowing object stationary -- in line -- with co rd 747 (at cloud level). I stopped in the road and observed a pickup truck stopped facing me in the opposite lane,it appeared they had there head out the window looking up (they wasnt turning ).I opened my sunroof and tried to take a pic, as I was doing this a second Orange glowing "ball" appeared near the original one.I just took the first pic trying to zoom in and was saving it to my phone when the 2nd object appeared.I tried to quickly take another but the object(s) went away as quickly as the second one appeared.(just as quick as a light switch..POOF..)..I dont know for sure what these was but I can for sure rule out man made lights,helecopters,planes,blimps,birds....I guess you get my drift..LOL..I have no delusiions of Ufo's and Im not a constant watcher for suchand I dont let this topic have any bearing on my life.I just thought that someone would like to know what I saw..

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda