Ufo Sighting In Albemarle North Carolina On June 13Th 2013 Two Orange Spheres Traveling From N To S

Ufo Sighting In Albemarle North Carolina On June 13Th 2013 Two Orange Spheres Traveling From N To S
UFO SIGHTING IN ALBEMARLE, NORTH CAROLINA ON JUNE 13TH 2013 - TWO ORANGE SPHERES TRAVELING FROM N TO SWas about midnight, was sitting on my porch smoking a cigarette when I was observing the night sky. We had a major storm blow thru the region earlier that day, which caused power outage, so I was able to look at the night sky and see the stars. There was no cloud cover, and dont recall the moon being out at the time. I was looking in a northernly direction when I viewed these 2 orange colored lights traveling together in a straight line. What struck me as odd was they stayed in a perfect 'formation', one never led or fell behind the other, it was if they were 'attached' and moving across the sky at a pretty fast rate of speed. They seemed to be at a high altitude, as I watched them, I viewed a lower flying conventional aircraft traveling SE to NW, intersecting the lights' flight path below them. I watched the lights travel across the viewable sky for about 10 minutes until I lost sight of them behind trees in the south.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda