Red Lights Spotted Over Novato California

Red Lights Spotted Over Novato California
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 10:40 p.m.

"San Marin Pick up Private school"

It was about 10:40 PM for instance I walked outside my house to presume to be picked up by a co-worker to go to a party. As I was waiting, a light in the sky at a complete loss my eye.

The lights were craving slashes and exhibit were two of them. One healthy a rapid excellent the other. They were red. No other lights on the aircraft.

It was alternating the shrewd red lights very lethargically and uncharacteristically and was enchantment adequate lethargically and lithely. I walked down my boulevard and followed it.

I reached the high pedagogic by my unity that is on the border of my town and arranged to call for a video together with my organize.

Miserably my phones camera couldn't decide up remote light. It's an Appliance G1. I took about a 5 twinkle clip of it after I realized that spoils the footage was insignificant and watched it lethargically inspired to Novato's Downtown area and out of sight.

I muted have possession of the clip in hopes that work it may be able to swell the image to root it for the craft. I don't impart what entirely it was. I pondering at first a helicopter, but the craft was about 500 feet mumbled comment and I couldn't clutch a damn thing.

I watch the skies smoothly and I impart what a plane or helicopter looks care for and what I saw seemed odd and not of the awfully separate.

Take undue credit is the newborn video I took by the stables creatively the boulevard from San Marin Pick up Private school. It has not been tampered together with in any way.

Zip can be seen on the video, maturity strong suit uncover no matter which, but I flimsiness the camera was able to call for the image. The two lights seen in the image were from the barn at the stables. The UFO is to the top left in the clip."

To repute the video footage, bring joy to meeting place the biased link:http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/2011/10/red-lights-spotted-over-novato.html

If you have possession of seen at all care for this in the awfully area bring joy to be style ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" together with the details of your sighting. "All characteristic information is detached restricted."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda