Alien Encounter In Rockhampton Queensland On March 22Nd 2015 Using Tv As My Sensor Cams Have Taken Pics Of This Thing Have Pics Of It Bg Thing Creepy Thing

Alien Encounter In Rockhampton Queensland On March 22Nd 2015 Using Tv As My Sensor Cams Have Taken Pics Of This Thing Have Pics Of It Bg Thing Creepy Thing
ok this thing i got on sensor cam was this time and while ago, just didnt have much proof at time. i checked all dvds for same face on tv and nothing exists on my dvds. this time now this morning i woke up quickly and saw a face same one on my dvd i had fell sleep now morning. each time i had experienced alien activity was when this tv of mine went weird and i was attacked bad very bad cuts in mouth form inside liek they wanted to cut off my mouth and keep it. i hear things now them not humans only them..talking bout how they want the power i think female hormones now this technology is in my tv would u MUFON ppl like to come get it and observe for month or 2, will sell later date do not want it in my home i dont like it no mroe the pain i go thru the things it does and looks like makes me sick please come get this alien technology

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J
UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda