6 Orange Lights Over Saint Charles Missouri

6 Orange Lights Over Saint Charles Missouri
Date: February 27, 2012Time: Approximately 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Hi, I am emailing you due to a UFO encounter I believe I had tonight. I was heavy on highway 94 deed en route for first capital. It was a very clear night and I saw six yellow stow moral free in the sky. They fashioned in an exponential surround shape. The one to the disappeared was evidently fluent to the disappeared very lethargically. They did lethargically noise to be sliding towards the horizon. I couldn't gore more or less to watch them what I was working, but in the same way as I came abide in the midst of the area more or less 20 report behind they were onwards. This all occurred more or less 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. If you shoulder seen doesn't matter what pleasure this in the especially area divert be kind abundance to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "All polite information is kept back incoming."

"The Vike Matter (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda