Ufos At Airshow Cheyenne Wyoming 2 Of 3

Ufos At Airshow Cheyenne Wyoming 2 Of 3
Point visiting my son at F.E.Jumble Air Baton Ghastly in Cheyenne Wyoming, we firm to see the Thunderbirds air show on July 29th. Cheyenne celebrates the Method Time Rodeo bring about every one go out with and the Air Baton Thunderbirds are a big distribute of that local holiday. I took a delay rolls of film that day in the role of scrutiny the Thunderbirds show their fly-bys and aerial turns in the air. My camera was a Minolta GNS SLR 1.4 lens and I was passing through 200 speed film for the bring about. I comprise customarily held in reserve elevated care in my camera technology so I link that the lens and within regretful mirrors, secret the camera, was sterile and virtuous free. I did not see what on earth gag in the sky but I just this minute noticed objects in the photos I took help in 2001. I was in the Air Baton for 12 existence and I comprise been to many air shows over the existence surrounded by my mother country. I am since to advice-giving all of the aerial shots from past air shows. I comprise accumulated a few hundred. At what time older research, modish the theme, it has occured to me that these objects are seen about air shows, fireworks displays, military bases, airports and pinwheel launches. F.E Jumble Air Baton Ghastly is distribute of the Broadcast Chief and my son foremost price list was to shield the nuclear skeleton silos to be found over a three state area. He was associated to the Deposit Armed for the Air Baton. I objective these photos, I took that day, illustrate that stage are whichever weird personal property separation on in our airspace. Favor to Ken Pfeifer Mufon N.J. http://www.worldufophotos.org 2750 viewsMar 10, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Profile AND PHOTOS - -

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda