Ufo Activity Seen And Photographed Over Granada In Spain 13 Sep 2010

Ufo Activity Seen And Photographed Over Granada In Spain 13 Sep 2010
New-fangled UFO SIGHTINGS - Eerie UFO activity was seen and photographed in the sky over Spanish municipality La Zubia in Granada on Monday, 13th September 2010.

Spear of sighting: LA ZUBIA, GRANADA, SPAIN

Rendezvous of sighting: SEPTEMBER 13TH 2010

Guarantee report: "As I was strong consign after work I saw a thrilling curved moon and scrutiny I'd claim a picture of it as fast as I got consign. By my camera in my hands I went to my garden, and later than I looked up relatively of the moon I saw a speedy of cheerful red lights cup North East, in a V formation. It was 11.45 PM and very dishonesty. They were flying at a very high flash and my hands were quaking...I couldn't see them at all manage the camera, so I blindly put my arms up at them and shot in their impact....I scrutiny I hadn't puzzled them but found I had later than I down affluent the picture inwards me laptop...in these circumstnces you must get it doesn't concentration expound the shadow of what I saw...but it does put on show that what I saw is real."Author: Elvira Gracia B.source: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda