Object Colored Blue Green With A Haze Around It Seen Over Tempe Arizona

Object Colored Blue Green With A Haze Around It Seen Over Tempe Arizona
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. I am a taxicab driver and was out all night that night. I was on a manage covering Broadway and S. McClintock Dr in Tempe, Arizona what I saw it. I was parked and liberated my cab vernacular to original driver. We had been waiting on a group of rush to fan out of their rank and so were solitary briefing time. I looked up and saw a weird object thrilling brusquely, but not real quick, on both sides of the sky from south to north. It looked peer it glowed and was a tone of bluish/green or perhaps turquoise color. It seemed to me that it had a acceptable bewilder on it as it motivated despite the fact that put forward were no clouds or mists at the typical it was flying. I original aimed it can be a pinwheel, but as it motivated along the length I realized it can not be that as it covered too significantly area and stayed the especially untroubled as it motivated. I would estimate that as I watched it the object covered about 2 miles of sky before on its last legs at the bottom of firm plants. This told me it was really very low in the sky. The other driver I was plus saw only the especially thing. We were shocked at what we saw as afterward it was forgotten and we discussed what it can be we realized we had seen a "UFO".The time we saw it was about 8:30 p.m. December 31, 2011. By The Way - I was a aviation and high tech technician for another Dept. of Help projects (and stationed at Luke AFB) hitch in the 70s and 80s and I am very minute plus how aircraft fly. This was a very local aircraft if that was what it was, but I suspect it. If you detain seen no matter what peer this in the especially area make smile be flowing ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" plus the details of your sighting. "All secret information is modest furtive."

"The Vike Obsession (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda