Christ Gives Freedom From Post Abduction Xenophobia

Christ Gives Freedom From Post Abduction Xenophobia
The CE4 Research Group Testimony - 108 The Testimony of Anonymous 7 I decided after reading many of your testimonies that I might share my own. If I could remain anonymous that would be nice.Hi, I am a 19 year old male from Canberra, Australia. My first experience with these entities was when I was a young boy, perhaps 8-10 years old. I remember waking up in my bed and without any power over my body getting up and walking to my backyard. My backyard has a large carport with a two door garage at the bottom of a gentle slope. Parked on top of the garage was what can only be described as a flying saucer. It was very deep however and had a large walkway into the craft. There was immense light coming from the craft however it wasnt blinding. I distinctly remember the stars behind the craft being very bright and vivid, more so then normal. I saw alien grays inside the craft and on the ramp, from that moment my memory ends. The main memory was the fear I felt and the sense of helplessness.My next memory however could have been from the same experience but it seems to be separate. I awoke to dazzling light with these beings around me, maybe about three or four, with big beady eyes and large grey heads. I couldnt get away from them and the fear I felt was so paralyzing and great that even the memory of these events awake trembling in me. There my memory ends of that encounter.From these experiences as a child I grew an acute phobia of anything alien. I was terrified of War of the Worlds, E.T. and other popular movies. I remember being bullied heavily in school because of this. At a young age I remember the original broadcast of War of the Worlds being played in my year 2 class of which I went into a panic and made a fool of myself. This was my first experience of bullying of this nature and it continued into middle school. I dont believe I was ever visited again by these entities but I have had strange events occur in my life that I find hard to reconcile, however they are not overtly alien or demonic in nature.I never told anyone about this until recently, after I had become a Christian. Since my conversion I have been mysteriously cured of my acute phobia of these entities and I have never felt better. Through my journey I have helped others overcome sleep paralysis and even shed light on the true nature of UFOs and extra-terrestrials. The post Christ Gives Freedom From Post-Abduction Xenophobia appeared first on Alien Resistance.

Reference: outer-space-guests.blogspot.com

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda