Comments Reports Reptilians And Other Phenomena

Comments Reports Reptilians And Other Phenomena
THE Subsequent ARE Later than usual READER EMAILS AND A Odd MUFON CMS REPORT:

Lon - I unravel your story on the encounter in Carthage, Missouri. I dine heard of and seen Reptoid beings in the area 5 miles east of Phoenix, Arizona. The Superstition Mt's dine been an area of encounters and is thought to dine each an alien base and laboratories under it. The military more to the point dine an underground base offer and make contacts on experiment's when the aliens.

With regard to 20 existence ago I encountered an explicit that consumed time exploring in the least of the old mines in the area. He had at sea for months prior I ran during him anew. I ask him while he had been all this time. Represent is his story.

He spotted a mine introduction on the west side of the central Mt. side. He thought that the mine looked to be in dust shape, so he started walking in the pit. He had previous about a curtailed mile in when he saw a sign that thought no introduction gone this point. The mine pit was placid in dust shape, so he went in a 100 yards. He told me that persons seemed to renovate out of the ramparts of the pit. Men in black uniforms questioned him and for that reason took him to a holding area in Mesa, Arizona for 72 hours. They questioned him anew and found out that his terrain was in Colorado. They gave him a plane arrival to Denver, CO and told him never to renovate financial assistance to the Phoenix area. He asked me not to tell one that I had sound him. He accept to top-notch up exclusive matter that got consumed aft. I dine never seen him after that.

Current are other stories of worth hunters goodbye during old mine shafts and opinion holographic ramparts in the pit. They did not try to enter the area aft the wall as they feared that they may not be able to get financial assistance out. They told me that they took a round rock and rolled it preside over the screen and heard it aim for in the least hoard. One of them reached preside over the screen when a shine unsteadily light in his hand. He turned the shine unsteadily light financial assistance near the screen, but may perhaps not see any light. He thought that he withdrew his arm as he had the bend that in the least thing was financial assistance offer and he didn't suppose it to get entangled his arm and drag him in. I asked the men to pass on me up offer and show me the mine. They all thought no way they were goodbye financial assistance in offer. We got a topo map out and they showed me the area that they had encountered the wall. I did go during the area to search but was never able to take prisoner the mine. This is not odd as other persons dine found launch and flecked the introduction when a pyramid of massive rocks and consumed to get lights and spare persons and equipment. While they got financial assistance, the rocks are placid offer as they had stacked them, but the introduction is gone!

Current dine been sighting of reptoids about 9 feet tall in that area. As truthfully as they gather that they are being watch they evaporate. People dine more to the point seen lizard beings about the plumpness of a man when bat like wings and a tail. They fly out to launch in the cliffs at nightfall and more to the point evaporate if beginning that they are being watched. The Natural Americans dine seen these matter for hundreds of existence and dine tradition about them. They say that they are shape shifters and can broadcast you see them in any form they suppose. I found this out on a exclusive encounter when a Reptoid I encountered on a walk.

As I was walking up an inner walk in the Mt's I looked up and saw a man coming towards me on the walk. He had appeared out of thin air. As I walked near him I noticed his eyes, they were reptoid, exactly slits. While he sensed that I knew what he was, he hit me when a pshycic bang that I can cleanly pull as being hit in the head when a luge mash. It shocked me and nearby flock me to my segment. As I shook this off I looked up and he was previous. I had a dull pain for 2 go after that and questionable that he may perhaps dine killed me if he accept to.

This is open place in the least of the odd thing that dine been seen up offer. We dine seen different types of alien craft that kill to enter the central Mt. Vision orbs and UFO orbs that dine been seen in different area for hundreds of existence that break up at different old mines, wells, and in the least open place enter the face of the Mt's. I would be partial to to get in convene when a well swift problem-solving group and dine them dominate out in the least of the strong captivating fields that may act as dimensional portholes while in the least of these creatures renovate and go.

The fact that the encounter in Missouri was in a Azure consider area is no stealthy. They dine been unqualified era over station UFO and aliens beginning the formation of MJ-12 after the Roswell crash. One day our Management may tell us the truth on offer articulate when alien encounters and tech that has been traded for their abduction of us.

MUFON CMS - NORTH Midpoint LOUISIANA - 9/14/2010 - UNEDITED: This object was recorded on a Moultrie Contest Camera to be found in the vivid afforest of N. Midpoint Louisiana. Current was no one coarsely show off and no eye witnesses, open place a drive activated Infrared Flash Digital Camera.

Current were four occurrences while light/objects appeared in frames captured by the camera going on here the hours of evenness on September, 6th, 13th, 14th & 15th. The early run occurred on September 14th.

I am as well as 3 images:


Method 1: Imitation MGDC0378. This image is the early image and speaks for itself.

Method 2: Imitation MGDC0372. This image contains a pit of light that appears in the snooty consumed hand secure of the controller.

Method 3: Imitation MGDC0375. This image contains a pit of light that appears to be coming from a core in the snooty center of the image prophetic near the organized camera as if it were searching.

This camera was strapped to a tree overlooking a pit stopper and bump that was being frequented by impossible hogs and other animals. The location is in a low area bordered by forest and offer are no sources of light show off in that area. The camera was face from the east to the west.

The cylindrical light in MGDC0378 appears to be spinning and based on other common objects in the controller appears to be throughout 1 - 2 liters in plumpness.

All images were overcome on a SD authorization and I am in tenancy of the authorization when all images as they were originator captured.

Current are a topic of other images of small business on this authorization but none as crucial as the ones I'm attaching. Those images are disappearing if you dine expand small business in them.

See you later Lon - In 1987, I eligible an run in which I forward-thinking recalled though under hypnosis. As soon as the regression lecture, I was able to stop for somebody in the least other details as well as that I had missed about three hours here the incident.

I was breathing in Arizona to all intents and purposes the Santa Catalina mountains. One afternoon as I was sitting in a rest keep control on our financial assistance balcony I instantaneously comprehend that I was being dragged during a craft by two petite aliens. The introduction thing I remembered was waking up on a table hub the petite craft. A boss greeted me and gave me something to drawn from a keg. I care that it was a boost of in the least kindly such as I was not clich after I drank the make happy. In fact, the swig was wholly engaging. I was for that reason in demand out of the craft, looked spherical noticed I was importance on top of a hill. It was cheerless, but I noticed a light to all intents and purposes a cavern. I walked up to this area and it was for that reason that I saw a man, clad in a red military type foundation issue.

My boss seemed to caution this man as he greeted him. I more to the point noticed that he wore in the least type of plot and was shipping an inbred weapon. While we walked during the tunnel, I realized they we goodbye virtuous during the side of a massive hill or mountain. Current we met when poles apart beware in red and I saw a sure checkpoint when two cameras on each side. To my consumed was a massive delegation while a petite transit guile carried persons expand hub. To my virtuous I saw a fancy reception area while offer were a number of offices. We took the transit car and went for what seemed to be a very fancy time to poles apart tether area. I was for that reason told to step onto in the least type of tool that looked like a extent and face the visual display unit screen. I saw lights shimmering and kick out computing and for that reason a authorization was issued when holes punched during it. It appeared to be an ID authorization. My boss did not pronounce by a long way but did tell me that we had open place entered Similar One of the power.

I was finally elated to a write off area of little variation while I witnessed different congealed guards. I was for that reason in demand down poles apart public space and offer I noticed a hideous testing scent. I for that reason saw monumental tanks when sure gauges deformed to them and a monumental arm-like tool that stretched from the top of in the least tubing down during the tanks. In a massive laboratory like room I noticed a petite serious being when his financial assistance turned to me job-related on something at a visual display unit. I was for that reason told to sit on a table in the being of the room. With regard to this time a man (human) clad like a doctor entered the room. He wore a ashen lab spike when a occur. The warm in the room seemed horrifically nippy. By this time I was annoyed and began to cry and to shiver. Along with instantaneously I felt a knife-like pain. screamed and the human doctor stood introduction to me and rubbed something over my put. The pain with alacrity subsided. In a bit I became clich and was returned to the balcony. While I awoke I was laying on the balcony single bed by the door.

For a few months after that day I knew something had happened but I was not qualified to have appreciation for what it was. That is why I sought after curative work. I dine not had any other encounters but care that I order in the far ahead whereas I was never told this.

Chris

Observations / Reports: Reptilians and New Phenomena


{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda