Ufo Sighting In Mabelvale Arkansas On July 7Th 1970 I Was Seven Yrs Old

Ufo Sighting In Mabelvale Arkansas On July 7Th 1970 I Was Seven Yrs Old
UFO SIGHTING IN MABELVALE, ARKANSAS ON JULY 7TH 1970 - I WAS SEVEN YRS OLD, THROUGH MY BEDROOM I WINDOW SAW A ROUND LIGHT OUTSIDE, MOVING LEFT, RIGHT, DOWN AND UP BEHIND THE TREES. IT WAS ABOUT MIDNIGHT.

The details are a little fuzzy and memory faded, but when I was seven yrs old living in Mabelvale Arkansas with Dad and Mom, I was asleep and then woke up to see a strange round light outside moving around behind the trees in the back of the property. The light was a soft white color and moved left to right and then dropped down and rose up again and vanished. I was scared and ran across the hall into my older sister's room for comfort. The next day I noticed a scab on the left side of my lower back. scar remains there after all these years, it is about 10 mm in size. I have only seen the scar in a mirror since I can't directly view this area of my back. I have no idea if this mark on my back has anything to do with the light I saw.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda