Ufo Sighting In Lawrenceville Georgia On September 1St 2013 Two Cross Shapped Orange Crafts

Ufo Sighting In Lawrenceville Georgia On September 1St 2013 Two Cross Shapped Orange Crafts
UFO SIGHTING IN LAWRENCEVILLE, GEORGIA ON SEPTEMBER 1ST 2013 - TWO CROSS SHAPPED ORANGE CRAFTS

At first, I only saw 1 and what caught my eyes was the color and shape. It was in a shape of a cross and thicker in the middle and bright orange in color and moving very slowly without any sounds. As I got closer to my house, I cleared some of the trees and noticed that it had come to a complete stop. I didnt see any blinking lights. As I got in front of my house, I had a clear sight and noticed a 2nd object exactly the same. The first object had come to a complete stop and the 2nd identical looking object approached very slowly. I ran in the house to get my cell phone to get a picture and ran to the backyard that gave a complete unobstructed view of where the both objects were. That was less than 20 seconds and they were no longer there. Ran to the front of the house and did not see or hear anything.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda