Ufo Sighting In Erie Pennsylvania On August 3Rd 2013 Flying Star Like Object

Ufo Sighting In Erie Pennsylvania On August 3Rd 2013 Flying Star Like Object
UFO SIGHTING IN ERIE, PENNSYLVANIA ON AUGUST 3RD 2013 - FLYING STAR LIKE OBJECTSaturday morning, I went outside to water my plants. I looked up in the sky and seen like a blurry white orb hovering around, I watched it for about 2 minutes and it disappeared. A few minutes later I looked up again and there it was closer to be and looked like a floating star hovering around. I got my camera immediately and snapped a photo. Then it suddenly changed its path and made a sharp turn north. I live a few blocks south of the lake so im sure it headed over the lake. It disappeared from that point.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda