Finding Bigfoot Well Not Yet

Finding Bigfoot Well Not Yet

Image via Wikipedia

Darn it I hate to keep bashing Animal Planet's Finding Bigfoot, but geez, is it time for a new name? Like, Finding Bigfoot, Not. I have been watching the show, and as always hopeful that they run across anything that even comes close to a Big foot, besides "Bobo."

The group leader, (Matt Moneymaker) thinks every noise he hears is a Big Foot and in the beginning, I was all about supporting his enthusiasm, regretfully that has since changed and now I am on the teams skeptic's side (Ranae Holland) more often than not. Thank goodness she is on the show because she may be the only voice of reason most of the time. Sure the team finds a lot of eye witnesses, but let's face it, you can find an eye witness for almost anything. True?

So here's the big question I ask myself: Do I think Bigfoot exists? Well I have to look at things from my own perspective. Logic tells me no, there is no Big foot wandering in the vast regions of the world today. However, that being said, I am not 100 percent sure they never existed.

Image via Wikipedia


The Patterson footage has always been intriguing to me. The problem is, we have not seen compelling footage that comes close to that in many many years leading me to believe they may possibly be extinct now. I would like to see, because I am an open minded sort, perhaps the introduction of some more less than conventional sources brought on the show of Finding Bigfoot.

I'd like to see them bring in psychic mediums for an investigation. Why not? If they are already going to ask the viewing public to stretch their mind, abandon a certain level of rationale, why not go the extra mile and try some psychic input? I'd watch that episode for curiosities sake alone, wouldn't you?

Related Articles


* ANIMAL PLANET'S FINDING BIGFOOT: THAT PARANORMAL BLOG'S TAKE ON THE SHOW
* SY FY'S NEW SHOW :PARANORMAL WITNESS

{ 0 comments... Skip Comments }

Add Your Comment

 
Esoteric Library
Aliens Press © 2012 | Template By Jasriman Sukri | Adapted By Vinniy Cex Nadezhda